arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
Release Notes - Wwise Unity Integration 2021.1.4.7707.2232
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2021.1.4.
- Wwise SDK: 2021.1.4
- Unity: Unity 2019.4.22f1 and 2020.3.1f1 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration does not support Unity 4. This list includes only the Unity versions for which rigorous compatibility testing has been performed. While compatibility with other Unity versions can be reasonably expected, it is not guaranteed.
|Platforms:||Wwise Unity Integration tested on:|
Xbox One (Game Core)
Xbox Series X
UWP (Universal Windows Platform)
Platform-specific information can be found here:
For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- WG-29814 Added support for offline rendering.
- WG-55340 Improved performance of both Wwise Picker modes when parsing or fetching large project hierarchies.
- WG-55912 Unity C# bindings are now generated from SWIG 4.0.2.
- WG-56370 Community Reported: JsonSerialize Unity package is required in order to migrate from older versions to Wwise 2021.1.1 and newer.
- WG-55639 Fixed: (Spatial Audio) Room lost when disabled and then re-enabled.
- WG-55076 Fixed: Assembly load of WwiseTypes only works on Windows platforms in built games.
- WG-55077 Fixed: When a SoundBank fails to load, attempts to access the list of Events in the SoundBank cause NullReferenceExceptions.
- WG-55078 Fixed: Poor handling of edge cases where SoundBanks are unloaded before they are done loading asynchronously.
- WG-55704 Fixed: Unable to integrate Wwise in Unity project containing plugins with a file path containing "Runtime/Plugins"