Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2019.2.4
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2019.2.3 and version 2019.2.4. For information specific to certain next-generation platforms, you must download their respective offline documentation from the Wwise Launcher. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 10.4.1.
- PS4 SDK: Updated SDK to 7.508.001.
- WG-49527 WwiseConsole: Added support for –no-wwise-dat in SoundBank generation.
- WG-49412 Fixed: (PS4) In the SceAudio3d Object Panner plug-in, the distance used to compute spread and focus does not correspond to the real distance between the emitter and listener.
- WG-48057 Fixed: tvOS sends channels to wrong speakers in non-stereo speaker setup.
- WG-48340 Fixed: Unloading of FilePackages is not thread safe.
- WG-49012 Fixed: Potential freeze in Wwise Authoring at the start of SoundBank generation.
WG-49094 Fixed: (WAAPI) Creating Work Units with ak.wwise.core.object.create and
mergegenerates an error.
- WG-49111 Fixed: The Perforce submit keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+C) doesn't work from the Project Explorer when it's undocked.
- WG-49130 Fixed: Changing the X or Y edit value in the RTPC editor and then clicking in the curve editor does not change the position set in the value edit.
- WG-49319 Fixed: Copying a hierarchy of objects may change the media ID of the original objects.
- WG-49320 Fixed: Possible crash when the number of sounds sharing the same User-Defined Path at one time exceeds 255.
- WG-49371 Fixed: Enabling the bDebugOutOfRangeCheckEnabled option causes the system to erroneously send the message "Wwise audio out of range: After calling GetBuffer on a source" for sources that contain valid data.
- WG-49477 Fixed: An instability in the spatial audio diffraction calculation causes paths to be periodically dropped.
- WG-49498 Fixed: Music Transition is removed at project load when the source or destination is located under a nested Work Unit.
- WG-49522 Fixed: S-Curve and Inverted S-Curve segments in Spread attenuation curve may result in slightly negative spread values, which flip the perceived sound direction.
- WG-49550 Fixed: Wwise updates media IDs file (<project-name>.mediaid) on project save.
- WG-49643 Fixed: Using MS Spatial output plug-in may result in unwanted COM uninitialization.
- WG-49739 Fixed: AkGeometry component position and acoustic texture bugs when used in a blueprint.
- WG-49124 Fixed: WwiseCLI provides argument HeaderFilePath for SoundBank generation, but WwiseConsole does not.